Leopard Mountain: Classics Bush and Wetlands Package
2 nights Leopard Mountain & 2 nights Makakatana Bay Lodge
The only privately owned safari lodge, Makakatana Bay Lodge set on the banks of Lake St Lucia within the iSimangaliso Wetland Park World Heritage Site, the heart of Africa’s largest natural estuary.
Leopard Mountain, set in the heart of Manyoni Game Reserve, enjoys the very best that South African wildlife has to offer - Big 5 sightings, delicious cuisine, and breathtaking scenery. Together these destinations offer a first-class escape for honeymoons or romantic getaways. This Big 5, 5 Star multi-award winning, family-run safari lodge is located in the secluded hills of the 58 000 acre Manyoni Private Game Reserve.
- From R23 590 per person sharing
- Leopard Mountain - 2 nights luxurious accommodation, all meals, teas & coffees, local beers, minerals and house wines, 2 game drives.
- Makakatana Bay - 2 nights accommodation, all meals, teas & coffees, local beers, minerals and house wines, afternoon game drive on the day of arrival, morning game drive on the day of departure, a full day safari is included on a 2-night stay where 1 full day is available:
- Boat & Wetland incl picnic lunch (9h00 – 15h30) (1st full day activity)
- Beach and Eastern Shores incl picnic lunch (9h00- 15h30) (2nd full day activity)
- Hluhluwe or Western shores incl brunch (05h00 – 13h30) (3rd full day activity)
- Or an early morning game drive & afternoon game drive if guests do not want Hluhluwe.
- Leopard Mountain - Conservation levies R175pppn, premium drinks, additional activities and spa treatments.
- Makakatana Bay - Laundry, park entry fees, curio shop purchases, telephones, gratuities, extra activities.
VALUE ADD ON: Leopard Mountain - Exclusive Wine & Dine experience & Makakatana Bay – Complimentary Bottle of Wine.
Expires: 31 December 2021