Fairview House: 2021 Summer Special Offer (Garden Route)
Winter in Plett along the Garden Route isn't as cold as it sounds. It's anything but that, with our warm hospitality, roaring fireplaces, and the Plett Wine Route just down the road where plenty of wines can be tasted. You're invited to experience the 'Secret Season' with our Family Special.
Situated in The Crags, Plettenberg Bay close to Nature's Valley, Fairview House is a fusion of elegant simplicity and sumptuous country comfort. This is the ideal destination for your definition of 'family,' whether it be just the two of you, a large group of friends, or a place for a family reunion. This charming home-away-from-home has something to suit everyone’s taste and budget.
Family Special Includes:
- R 3000 per room per night.
- PLUS an upgrade to Fairview House's best room available at the time of booking.
- That's savings of up to 40%
- Breakfast included.
- Lunch & dinner – although available from the Fairview House restaurant.
Expires: 15 December 2021
** Special Offer Rates Subject to Availability
Discover a View Like No Other
Fairview House is a family-owned boutique hotel situated on 68-acres of spectacular countryside, named for its exceptional views over the Tsitsikamma Mountains and fynbos-rich valleys of the Garden Route National Park.
It’s Cape Dutch-style architecture is a perfect foil for the contemporary finishes, while the luxury homestead itself has been carefully designed to ensure the stunning surrounding landscapes can be appreciated from everywhere on the property.
Extraordinary as Far as the Eye Can See
Set amongst the fynbos at the top of a valley, the views are simply in a class of their own. Newly renovated to embody a luxurious, contemporary feel, this boutique hotel makes use of spacious design and vast windows to frame its idyllic surrounds.
Perfectly Positioned to Come and Go
Located a ten-minute drive from the scenic hub of Plettenberg Bay, Fairview House is close enough for easy access to the abundant attractions along this famous coastline, yet secluded enough to take you away from it all.
Terms and Conditions
• A 20% deposit is required for confirmation of this Special Rate.
• Full payment is required within 45 days of arrival.
• Provisional bookings will be held for 7 days.
• Bookings made within 2 weeks of arrival must be paid in full or we regret we will be unable to hold the room.